|Date de sortie||9 juillet 2015|
|Chronologie des versions|
|← Précédent||Suivant →|
|Historique des versions • Tous les correctifs|
La version 126.96.36.199 a corrigé de nombreux bugs, surtout en multi-joueur.
Modifications[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- In addition to the fixes to Medusa's line of sight, she now makes sound and emits particles when petrifying players.
- Cactus Dresser and Pumpkin Dresser now both require the Sawmill to craft.
- Skeleton Mage Banner and Spider Banner have been renamed to accurately reflect against which enemies they will Buff you in combat.
- Enemies should no longer count towards tally counters / banners if no player has touched them before they died (i.e. random enemy deaths by lava pool no longer count).
- When dropping a Banner, enemies will now give the banner to the last player to hit them rather than the nearest player.
- "Dye Hard" now really requires having all of the equipment slots include Dye, rather than just armor/accessory slots.
- In addition to the fix for Phantasm (see below), it has been further nerfed.
- Vortex Beater has been slightly buffed.
- Mothron Wings are now obtainable as a drop from Mothron after Plantera has been defeated.
- In addition to the Dye Plants spelunking fix (see below) Strange Plants should now be more common.
- Teleportation should no longer black out the screen if the end point is located on the same screen area.
- In accordance with the numerous fixes to teleportation and velocity, Portal Gun maximum falling speed has been tripled!
- In addition to the Martian Probe fix (see below) Martian Probes can no longer spawn near the world center, and their spawn chance has been reduced.
- Reduced the chance of a natural Solar Eclipse happening.
- Added Config.json setting "UseSmartAxeAfterSmartPickaxe", which is off by default. If you enable this: Smart Pickaxe would be prioritized over Smart Axe *for items that can mine both.
- Red's Throw & Valkyrie Yoyo are now both obtained from Red's and Lazure's developer sets, and their stats have been rebalanced.
- Yoraiz0r's Spell no longer counts as a vanity item. (this was not a bug)
- Bloody Spine now required 30 Vicious Powder in its recipe.
- You can no longer escape from the final boss's wrath.
- Dedicated servers can now be launched with -forcepriority to override server settings file's process priority.
- Dedicated servers can now use -ip again to set their local IP address
Optimisations[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Chat text should no longer draw if chat string length is zero.
- Reduced Steam call count. (should solve most of the multiplayer framedrop issues)
- Improved cancelling the process of joining games.
- Reduced some packet sizes for multiplayer.
Corrections[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Fixed Pinky not appearing on Lifeform Analyzer.
- Fixed Banners not applying to melee hits (Swords, Flails , Axes, Pickaxes , etc).
- Fixed Solar Tablet not being consumed when used in multiplayer.
- Fixed Minecart generated tracks removing Wires they go through.
- Fixed certain banners turning into other banners when placed in multiplayer.
- Fixed (almost unnoticeable) bug where if the player comes to a standstill in multiplayer you might see them walking for another bit of time.
- Fixed bug where cultists can respawn while the final boss is spawning.
- Fixed Sticky Dynamite tooltip.
- Fixed Red's Wings letting you noclip.
- Fixed Fireplace not counting as a light source for houses.
- Fixed Invasion progress going negative in Frost/Pumpkin Moon if you exceed ~32k points in multiplayer.
- Fixed Tax Collector not granting money in multiplayer.
- Fixed Eye of Cthulhu dealing WAYYYYY too much damage in normal mode.
- Fixed issue that caused maps to go black along with a handful of related issues.
- Fixed issue where you could get new characters with the 6th accessory slot unlocked.
- Fixed walls not framing properly in camera mode snapshots.
- Fixed electrocution debuff being removable by right clicking.
- Fixed some inconsistencies between Minimap heads and character heads .
- Fixed some typos regarding item tooltips.
- Fixed hittable enemy projectiles not scaling in Expert mode.
- Fixed Solar shields drawing even when you're dead.
- Fixed certain items continuing their use even if you're under heavy crowd control (petrified , frozen , etc).
- Fixed Skyware Sink requiring the Living Loom to craft.
- Fixed bug where worms would leave floating heads around when dying in multiplayer (hopefully!)
- Fixed 'out of bounds' very rare crash with smart cursor.
- Fixed Shadow Orbs spawning in Crimson worlds by mistake.
- Fixed air items being left over when monsters pick up coins in Expert mode.
- Fixed Familiar Wig requiring a hair dye in order to apply normal dyes to itself.
- Fixed enemies despawning when hit by weak attacks with high armor penetration (bosses not dropping loot bags).
- Fixed Martian Saucer and Flying Dutchman having invisible, invincible pieces in multiplayer.
- Fixed loot from fishing not being highlighted in the highlight system.
- Fixed Fireblossoms not fiercely glowing when in bloom.
- Fixed certain Achievements not being obtainable in multiplayer (you should now be able to get them all).
- Fixed Bee Keeper and beetle offense proccing their effects on dummies.
- Fixed 'quick stack to all chests' potentially eating loot in old/modded worlds.
- Fixed Solar Debuff spreading to friendly NPCs, killing them.
- Fixed high velocity allowing players to travel through blocks.
- Fixed Target Dummies sometimes being invisible in multiplayer.
- Fixed fishing achievements not being counted on Steam / resetting on startup.
- Fixed recalling while renaming a Chest would lock your controls out until a restart.
- Fixed weird interactions between dashing and ropes.
- Fixed bug where the Phantasm dealt unintentional high damage.
- Fixed Dye Plants not glowing to spelunking effects.
- Fixed Booster Tracks not switching directions in multiplayer.
- Fixed Medusa petrifying players who are out of her vision.
- Fixed Corites not charging at players who are unreachable.
- Fixed Alien Vortexes and Lightning Vortexes spawning in places where they are ineffective.
- Fixed Martian Probe / Cultists spawning while important things happen (boss fights, invasions)
- Fixed a large multitude of variation NPCs not dropping their banners / counting tally.
- Fixed Goblin Archer not counting tally / dropping its banner.
- Fixed controls being reversed for Anti-Gravity Hook when used in reverse Gravity.
- Fixed Extractinator drops appearing weirdly when used in reverse Gravity.
- Fixed the final boss's body parts not showing display names.
- Fixed Plantera flag not triggering for non-English users.
- Fixed being unable to leave settings menu under rare and unfortunate circumstances.
- Fixed parallax not loading correctly.
- Fixed 'falling blocks over door' dupe bug.
- Fixed cultists sinking into the floor in multiplayer rarely.
- Fixed falling blocks not taking actuated tiles into account.
- (Potentially) Fixed Boss Bags disappearing after death.
- Fixed Portal Gun right click working in camera mode.
- Fixed thick cursor point being the inner edge's and not the outer's.
- Fixed Stardust Dragon size going bonkers.
- Fixed enemies targeting Hardcore player ghosts.
- Fixed Martian Probe detecting players above it.
- Fixed miscellaneous chat tag errors.